Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Xmas cave beckons.....Oh and im kinda tired tonight

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.  ~Roy L. Smith

You ever feel like life is piling up on you :) hehe
Some days i am superwoman and other days like today i am sitting here fighting the sleep powers that be and i don't really know why ,.other than the fact i am stubborn. hmph!
Talked to my love again briefly tonight was good to hear his voice although he like me sounded oh so tired tonight. 
I had a weird crazy thing happen today , somebody put out advance copies of toy story 3 at a certain store and as fate would have it there i was...
The Xmas shopping quest intensifies starting Monday ! I am going to see if i can top last years amazing haul , the one where i bought for my family, extended family and friends and some extra kids plus all my charitable donations for $523 bucks. Now if you only really understood what all that means its about 32 people plus the charitable stuff on the side. It was a groundbreaking year last year. I also GASP for the first time EVER did not venture out on black Friday. My love was home on R&R from Iraq and i had almost ALL of my shopping done already anyways so it was not really worth it. Last year i bought a TON of stuff at almost free or rock bottom prices! I had so much stuff stashed that as i started to climb into the Xmas cave (aka) my bedroom walk in closet i started to feel flush with how much "stuff" i had forgot i bought and had stashed for so long some of it came out needing to have the package dusted! This year with my sanity somewhat (hahah) more in tact i will keep better track of my list. I have so much fun shopping for Xmas its good sport for me. This year i hope to at least equal or top what i did last year in the way of savings for/haul but we shall see....
And in all of it one thing i do like to try and remember is of course the "reason' for the season. Plus i have my 545 project well under foot and i am growing so excited to actually see it come to fruition! 
  Ok i am being called to read goodnight moon and that's a date i dare not miss for its a short hop skip and jump till ill soon be the old lady whispering hush!
s.o.t.d.
Because he hath set his love upon me ... because he hath known my name.... With long life will I satisfy him...


No comments:

Post a Comment