Monday, October 11, 2010

THE HOUR IS LATE


So yesterday went really well with taking 7 kids to church and all lol. Then later in the afternoon i took them all to the bowling alley and it was alot of fun. The Rock loves to bowl and usually bowls about 6 or 7 games to every 1 of the other kids.
Then at the end of bowling all the kids were running in different directions and as i was trying to gather everyone together The Rock ran all the way to the end of the alley by the door , so i went down there and all the kids followed. Some lady who works there came over and tried to make a comment that i was leaving and needed to finish up paying for the rest of the games. I just looked at her like are you serious? Like im going to try and walk out with 7 kids and not pay, and further more i wasn't even out the door or anything just at the end of the alley. I was really ticked and told her that she should not say things like that unless they see someone actually leaving like out the door. She did seem kind of embarrassed after she i think saw i was merely chasing down my gang of kids.
Then we came home and kids finished up bathing and homework and sparingly it wasnt to bad getting everyone to sleep.
I finally racked out after laying in bed wide awake and just thinking...about so many many things. I keep myself awake when i should be falling asleep.
And of course today i am tired :)
I actually made a attempt to sit on the couch, then to lay on the couch this afternoon during this small break before the afternoon pick up onslaught begins..but it lasted only about 10 minutes and then a call came in i had to take. SIGH. So much for a quick rest. I have just a little bit of time until i have to go so i thought maybe i should take advantage and write for a minute or two....i did get word that Highlander is probably going to be flying in sometime on Halloween day :) so i am happy about that and i hope it really happens. I don't take for granite the times we get to do holidays etc together cause there are so many we spend apart.
I am really tired of doing things alone.
The last 5 years have been insane as far as the pace and i really really wish it would come to a end and that we could feel relaxed and not have to be looking to the horizon and seeing when we are going to part again.
I am sorry i did not update about the weight loss, its about 5 or 6 pounds it was kind of between the 2 which is you know not amazing but its not nothing either...lol. I just hope i can actually do this. I am so not a skinny girl by any means lol. But i am determined to see this through.
People dont see how much weight i can stand to lose cause i do tend to carry my weight evenly , as in all over, and the weird crappy thing that happens is that when i start to actually lose, i get really weird shaped cause i get very small up by my ribs but my bottom belly then appears to protrude more , its really gross actually lol. After 4 c section my stomach is destroyed. It wont like EVER just flatten out again . I lost 51 pounds the first Iraq go around and even though i looked good that damn c section gut was still hanging on ugh.
I look around at people and wish i had more chance to like do my hair or even makeup to dress a little better, but truth is , my lifestyle is alot of running lol so that kind of attire doesn't always fit to good. I do make some efforts on Sunday which has been a conscious thing for me and i think its good. I am in process of slowly updating my wardrobe piece by piece.
I have a awesome idea for something i want to do or my kids this Christmas. I want to create a computer station that has 4 computers (netbooks) and 2 printers . That way each kid will have their "own" i think they are going to LOVE it when its finished!
After all the kids get out I'm dropping Herb and a friend at the skate park for a bit. My taxi days are never dull...ill try to write more later.
WOW i could not finish this post yesterday cause i had to exit stage left for the Er with The Rock basically he has an infected saliva gland but he has meds and i hope all will clear up soon, this is all from yesterday for the most part but since i had already drafted it and I'm too tired to post anything else tonight I'm signing off . I promise to write a better blog tomorrow lol. The hour is late and even insomniacs are being called to the sheep.
S.O.T.D.
Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? ......... No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow -- not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below -- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 8:35 - 39

No comments:

Post a Comment