Thursday, October 21, 2010

29 candles....and holding


You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."


Tomorrow is my lovebirds birthday another one in which we spend apart when he comes home ill have a cake with 29 candles and holding.....funny thing is he will be gone for another month in April during my birthday...but thats a lifetime away still right? :)I mean things could change...they always do.
The one thing i love about my husband more than anything else (besides that he dances so good ) is that he has the most gently hands in the word. Like i am not kidding he has the perfect touch. HOW I donot know because to look at his hands they are big and rough looking but his touch is the opposite. The only explanation i have ever come up with is that he never hesitates. He is always sure when he touches. I swear if you were ever falling off of a cliff you would be so glad if his hand ever reached down to pull you back up, cause the moment it gripped yours you would know its not your day to die.
As the years pass i love him more. More than i ever knew i would could should. Time pushes us to understand the value of what has aged with us...that something could improve with age and yet some things like the eyes remain forever young.
Whenever i am with him i feel young again because love..... at least the feeling has no weight , its light , it isnt heavy, it carries itself.
I wish more than anything that we did not have to spend so much time apart...years really, years we understand we cannot ever get back.
Which is why time is not really our friend but it is a great reminder to get onto the purpose.
Love deeply.
I highly reccomend it.
Thats what he told me you know.
The day i finally said yes i would marry him. I said so i should marry you huh..he said i highly reccomend it. :)
s.o.t.d.
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:7-9, NIV


I am not what I ought to be;
I am not what I would like to be;
I am not what I hope to be.
But I am not what I once was........

No comments:

Post a Comment