Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello my name is.....

Hmmm I have never had an all girl trip...i don't know why cause i have a great husband who would watch all my kids and feed the dogs :) if i wanted to go. Well if he was home he would...i know several of my friends who have taken one and also when i was a kid i can recall my mom going on a all girl weekend trip to somewhere or another. Very exciting stuff , i just don't for the life of me know why its only just now come to my attention that i have never taken one of THOSE trips.
I also decided i should attend a conference, by myself. You know just for good measure. So i can claim i am going to learn something VERY important but really will enjoy getting to check into a hotel, eat out, sit in the hot tub, and watch really overpriced pay per view movies. :)AND wear a name badge! Oh yeah and it will give me a reason to use my really awesome zebra pattern luggage i bought this past summer that i just adore!
Yeah don't ask me what gets me going on these tangents cause i don't really know. ...
Today was a productive day in the home but at the pace of a snail, because i think in my sleep last night i got bit by a spider on my side of my neck. I awoke to barely being able to swallow and or turn my neck and my whole left side of my body feels weird , my left hand was incredibly swollen and i had to take my ring off cause it actually hurt. After several does of benadryl it went down some but i still feel kinda blah...
I did get my girls room cleaned up which by the way i hate having to go up there at least once a week to rummage the place and pull down trash , hang up clothes and straighten the gazillion books they own...but it needs to be done or will go way out of control.
I also spent time clipping and sorting and printing all my coupons for the week which you'll just have to trust me is no small feat, usually i end up sitting awake at wee hours of the night when the house is quiet so i can concentrate. Yeah the zen of couponism lol.
The stuff i do in any given day...like pick up the game mr mouth 8 times to include all 100 colorful flies that get strewn everywhere.
I'm telling you play-do, light bright pegs, decks of cards, game board pieces, 900 crayons...all in a days work.
not to mention the fact i never stop moving i never sit down and even when afforded the chance i rarely take it up because I'm always on to the next gig. yes i said gig, I'm a domestic rock star and this house is my stage. wow and on that note as i sit here and drink coffee from the largest travel mug EVER....I need to go wake up the rock who fell asleep late and i will be slapping myself for it when I am propping my eyelids open at 1 am while he is up running around with glee.
yippee!
s.o.t.d.
Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience. James 1: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment