Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wait they dont love you like i love you...and why we should all buy cheese


Pack up
I'm straight
Enough
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say
Oh, say say say

Wait, they don't love you like i love you
Wait, they don't love you like i love you


They don't  care how long they keep you waiting. what a week...
Slam packed once again with everything and yet nothing. 
FINALLY i hope this months on end go to the field pattern has come to a small hiatus.
Damn Army. 
Stopped at a cute bakery, was prepared to buy pastries cakes etc and my son says what about some cheese mom, good cheese, tasty cheese, we haven't done that for awhile.And i don't know why? Because somehow i determined it was to expensive? Or we didn't need it? But we deserve it, and we love it and it was worth it, and we really should do that more often. But it took being reminded that something so simple as good cheese can make you feel like a million bucks. We overlook the simple paths sometimes....leave it to a kid to relight a snuffed out candle. It was a wonderful moment short but a great one. Gourmet food shopping is something i enjoy with my kids, they amaze me with their couture for food and travel and yet i know where they got this...:). They are mature in so so many ways, and watching my son select cheese as funny as it sounds was so neat, he was so confident and asking me for my thoughts on what he was suggesting...and then when we come home he slices it and puts it with crackers and makes some into a lovely grilled cheese sandwich he then splits up so that everyone can have a taste...it was bonding and sharing and at very LITTLE cost..and inspiring...
I have hired a tutor for math for Herb to  the lovely tune of 300 bucks a month which believe it or not is a fair shake and the guy is a certified teacher...hopefully it gets the job done cause my kid needs to pass. He is flying high in all other subjects but math is killing him. and me.
I tackle most problems with the same mindset work smart not hard.Sure there are probably cheaper ways to go,but this is going to be alot of bang for the buck because the taks test is in April. Besides i save money in almost EVERYTHING so that when i have to its there for other things. This must qualify as "other things" aka the s$%^& has hit the fan quick lets throw money at it cause we need it fixed quick.
went to the kids book fair at school today, bought a random kid a 16.00 book called silverlicious , she had no money and my heart about couldn't take it when i saw another small kid give her a dollar so cheerfully...and she had 2 pencils in her hand i said honey do you want a book, and she said yes, i said which one, she immediately yelled silverlicious and smiled and i said hurry go get it. I don't even know her name...but she left clutching that book practically floating on air and she stopped turned around and said thank you soooo much. 
sigh
Kill my heart
cause that is what alot of days are like for me
I'm searching for a knee brace for a 19 year old horse out at the barn who belongs to a lady who if i ever saw an angel for animals probably qualifies. She gives everything she has to those horses and she takes in rescues and horses that would prob go to slaughter. 
19 year old horse and a kid i don't know
but God put them in my path
And how you know do you HEAR the need and do nothing if you CAN .
I know i cannot turn my head. 
I only know that its all a cycle i give i get i give more i get more and it never ever ends
God he really is THAT good.
I used to worry so much how one turn affects another and all the whys and hows and what ifs
But i never had control of any of that to begin with.
I don't want time to go by so quickly...its leading me to deep water...
and I'm kinda tired
and i know how exhausting it is to tread in deep water
I know it now like the back of my hand
Didn't i JUST get to the place where i could finally touch bottom again?
Most things they just don't last i guess
In my old age its always some wistful thought that i decide right about now yeah..
ill think about that some other day
not tonight
Goodnight.
s.o.t.d


. . . in paths that they have not known
    I will guide them.
I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground.
These are the things I do,
    and I do not forsake them.

No comments:

Post a Comment