Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well its still good to be 19


Today is my 19th birthday and its been rather uneventful. I actually celebrated on sat with my friends and had a wonderful time. The only thing that would have made it better is if Highlander could have been there. He tends to miss alot of special occasions, he will probably not make it home till after mothers day...
  I have been busy planning summer vacation, started a sep deal page and in general have not much of a moment to spare..busy busy.
 Seems bittersweet the time, as it passes. I  am wistful that i spend so much of it without my lovebird.
I look at people sometimes and wonder what its like to never have them leave, to have them come home at 5 o clock....
I'm really tired really really tired/ all the time. But i guess what do i give up?
I Don't even really have time to blog anymore and its a shame cause i think maybe i could be good at it but my life moves to quickly to sit down long enough to document most of it.
Goodnight moon
s.o.t.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment