Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A blog about nothing of consequence..well almost nothing


When i was young i was a energy force to be reckoned with. I am not sure i had batteries i think i had a solar panel that never gave out. Now its a push at best to stay the best..or at least something that resembles it. I am out of shape mentally physically spiritually. Tank is not empty just never full. I am forever running on half not whole, and that my friends does seem to take its toll. Yeah i know ...hearts are breaking all over America tonight, that iv lost my edge. Aww hell. 
I don't know the gradual drop off the deep end you never see it coming, cause maybe you know if we did we would hit every detour along the way prolonging the inevitable.
Acceptance is an art. And to be able to have this is something i hope for. Imperfect, and slightly neurotic but buoyed up by the promise that i can do all things THROUGH  Christ who strengthens me. Through . You ever notice what a powerful word that is thrown in there holding up both ends of that scripture? Through. we have to make it to the other side and if we cant go it alone well what a friend we have in Jesus......
s.o.t.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment