Thursday, August 4, 2011

I hope that nothing else happens....



  • Saturday,19 Nov 2005
    I have sad and somewhat unnerving news from Baquba. My husband and several others were out on a foot patrol and they hit a ied along with some iraqi police.Five guys were hurt including a few of my husbands squad. How he was not injured he says he can only say is nothing short of almost impossible. He was protected by angels and our Lord. Of this both he and I are certain. He was quite distressed about it all and i could only listen and try to imagine living with those horrors he had to see today. But at least we did not suffer any deaths.Some of the wounded were helping the wounded, true HEROES! It is Gods grace many men call upon on days like this, and the call was answered. Everybody will eventually be ok as far as i understand. I am very very nervous anxiety ridden and i just feel over all uneasy. I am very worried about this last haul. It could be rough with the upcoming elections. There is a sign from my understanding somewhere on fob Gabe and it says "is today the day?". You just never know. I am gravely saddened by this news and am also very tired. I hope that nothing else happens . GOODNIGHT FOR NOW


    This was written so so many years ago and yet again last lines that always stay with me.I hope nothing else happens. Uneasy about alot of things but reflective on Gods mighty power that it can and will overcome all the world would throw out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment